Wuppertal, 25 January 2016. On 1 January 2016, the Schmersal Group founded an independent Safety Consulting division under the name tec.nicum.
The tec.nicum academy – which is now one of the four service divisions within tec.nicum – has now presented its detailed programme of seminars for 2016. Siegfried Wolf, who has been in charge of the training centre since 2015, was once again responsible for putting together the training courses.
There are now new seminars available for designers and operators of machines and systems, including:
- Legal issues relating to selling machines within Europe and exporting them outside the EU
- In terms of standards, risk assessment is considered from the perspective of the new operational safety ordinance.
- Safety-oriented design, energy efficiency in mechanical engineering and EMC in practice are three of the new seminars for users.
- There are two product workshops to explain the functions and practical applications of the new PSC1 safety controller from Schmersal.
The seminars are now held at four locations in Germany: Wuppertal, Bietigheim-Bissingen, Wettenberg and Hamburg. On request, the tec.nicum academy also develops tailored training programmes which are specially adapted to the needs of the participants. All seminars can also be carried out as in-house courses on the customer premises if they wish.
The complete seminar programme with all the information on speakers, dates and course venues is now available to download from this link. It is also possible to enrol for the seminars via the same website.
A print version of the seminar brochure can also be ordered at:
Brigitte Höhn, bhoehn@, Tel.: +49 202 64 74-862 schmersal.com
tec.nicum consists of qualified functional safety engineers who form a global consultancy network. The experts at tec.nicum advise machine manufacturers and operators on all questions of machine and industrial safety independently of products and manufacturers. The also plan and implement complex safety solutions in close cooperation with clients all over the world.
The tec.nicum service portfolio incorporates four segments: tec.nicum academy (training courses), tec.nicum consulting (consultancy services), tec.nicum engineering (technical planning), tec.nicum integration (execution and implementation).
- File attachments:
- PM_Seminarprogramm_Final_EN.doc (243 KB )